- 07-Mar-2017 to 06-Sep-2017 (CST)
- St. Paul, MN, USA
- Contract/Full Time
W2 Salary,, Health & Dental, 401K Match, Paid PTO
MARCOMM Inc. is currently looking for a Marketing Coordinator to fill an opening in St. Paul, MN. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree and experience in working with to help define business process.
The person hired for the Marketing Coordinator role will be responsible for leading the overall maintenance and implementation of changes in a variety of internal systems, as well as working closely with business unit managers and marketers to provide assistance in general marketing activities.
- Manage maintenance and changes in a variety of internal systems, including SKU set-up, updates, and obsolescence
- Lead product labeling projects
- Drive special projects around SKU maintenance (e.g. SKU re-naming project)
- Assist in special marketing projects, such as gathering and analyzing salesforce.com and other general data, research, and customer insights, especially around new product projects
- Work closely with and support business unit managers
- Develop, define, and document simplified and standardized business processes as necessary
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency
- Strong sense of accountability
- Flexible and able to manage through ambiguity
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
- Marketing/Business Analyst work experience
MARCOMM Inc. is headquartered in the Minneapolis. The types of Marketing, Interactive, Tech. and Creative jobs we offer are dynamic, fun and always fast paced. Our employment package is "best-in-class" because we're committed to hiring the brightest, most qualified talent available. Learn more at: www.marcommdept.com