- 13-Mar-2017 to 31-Dec-2017 (CST)
- Minneapolis, MN, MN, USA
- Contract/Full Time
- Z- 9999-0222-1
Director Marketing Analytics
Currently seeking a Marketing Analytics and Insights Director to fill a position with a nonprofit Education corporation in Minneapolis, MN. The successful candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree in mathematics, statistics, econometrics, quantitative analytics, or related field and at least 10 years of increasing and relevant experience in analytics function.
Responsibilities of the Director Marketing Analytics:
- Lead by providing strategy, insights, and guidance around student values, motivations, measurement, campaign analytics, reporting, and proprietary primary student research and secondary data products.
- Lead the charge to develop a marketing data science capability to tell data stories and turn insights into actionable outcomes that influence successful outcomes.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders across functions and levels to achieve business objectives and drive strategic change. Help drive discipline and rigor in business planning and optimization by working with key analytics partners.
- Understand the interrelationships between different parts of the organization and develop, encourage and leverage synergies with other work groups.
- Use creativity and vision to go beyond the current tools and identify solutions to problems that will drive new strategies and business results.
- Lead the effort to develop and apply advanced analytics including customer segmentation and predictive modeling.
- Develop and implement research tools to monitor and improve the overall customer experience.
Requirements of the Director Marketing Analytics:
- Bachelor's Degree in mathematics, statistics, econometrics, quantitative analytics, or related field
- Minimum 10 years of increasing and relevant experience in analytics function
- Demonstrated advanced analytical skills, evidenced by expert knowledge in statistical analysis, segmentation, descriptive and predictive modeling
- Sound knowledge and experience in research strategies & methodologies
- Proven testing, consulting and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Proven ability to scope technical requirements for delivering measurement/analytics plans and products
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and handle multiple tasks/projects concurrently
- Ability to effectively organize, plan, control and prioritize work/projects
- Display and promote high standards of ethical conduct and behaviors consistent with organizational and government standards
- Proven leadership skills, evidenced by obtaining results through cross-functional teams in different geographies and cultures
MARCOMM Inc. is headquartered in the Minneapolis. The types of Marketing, Interactive and Creative jobs we offer are dynamic, fun and always fast paced. Our employment package is "best-in-class" because we're committed to hiring the brightest, most qualified talent available. Learn more at: www.marcommdept.com